The tool generally checks for syntax errors, such as missing semicolons, undefined variables, incorrect function calls, etc.
Catching Fundamental Errors
Preventing Potentially Disastrous Bugs
Having Cleaner, Safer, and Maintainable Code
Speeding Up the Code Writing Process
It can also speed up the code-writing process. You can avoid time-consuming debugging by catching errors early on, focusing on writing high-quality code faster, and deploying software as soon as possible.
Saving Time and Effort
- If your code is saved in a file, you can click on the "Upload" button to select and upload the file.
- The tool will display a table under the "Errors and Warnings" section, showing any errors or warnings found in your code. The table will contain three columns: Line, Col, and error/warning description.
- If there are any errors or warnings in your code, you can click on the specific error/warning message to jump to that line in the code.
- If you want to clear the input textarea, you can click on the "Clear" button.
- You can also view the output in a table format by clicking on the "Output as Table" button.